When visiting the website, our network provider will be able to obtain information that is necessary to provide a stable service.
You can read more about this in the privacy statement of Hjelseth Computers .
Functional cookies are used to:
- remember your login information
- ensure security when you are logged in
- make sure the web pages look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
- improve the performance of the web pages by loading the pages faster
- improve the user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
- let you share and like content
- send information to other websites to customize their advertising
Examples of use
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, for example by:
- activating a service that recognizes your device, so you do not have to enter the same information several times
- remember that you have already entered your username and password when you are logged in to the pages, so you do not have to do it again for each page
- measure how many people use the services so we can make them easier and faster
- analyze data to help us understand how you use services online so we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, you must follow the instructions for the browser by clicking on Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking on Help in your browser.
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors, which pages are most popular, how long the visits last and other related information.
This information is anonymised as far as possible via Google Analytics' tools, and it is only used to give a holistic impression, we do not identify individuals through statistics collection.
Read more in the privacy statement from Google .
The website uses text types made available through Google Fonts . To the best of our knowledge, no information about the visitor to the website is collected when loading such text types.
Third Party Content
Sometimes we include video clips, images or content from other third party websites. Such content treats the visitor as if they were on the included content's own website and it may therefore happen that cookies are stored or statistics are obtained from these third parties.